Thursday, 9 February 2017

Have you ever thought of finding the true yourself? Have you ever thought that the position you are in is not the right one? Have you ever been jealous of someone just because they are happy in what they are doing? Yes I have!! In our daily lives we hardly get any free time to think about us,to care for us. Social and personal bindings make us do everything but not the one that is made for us. I am giving my life as an example. You know, life has never been predictable to me, never! Infact what I want to do,it just does the opposite. And there comes the misunderstanding. A huge misunderstanding between us!! It acts in its own way so dragging me away from what I actually wanna do. And there I am, a lost soul running everywhere looking for the answers, The answers of my life. And I want to know if there is any people who actually know what they are and where they belong to…

No comments:

Post a Comment